VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bit of a shocking day weather-wise, but a very good turn out of members from the South West...nice to see some other colours apart from DBP! :eek:

I'll post a few pictures up here now, I'm in the middle of changing ISPs, so my webspace is all over the place, I hope these work!!

·
4,328 Posts
Was a great day out :) really gutted i didnt get to have the fun of the dc with everyone :(

Really cool to put names to faces, so will be better when i recognise a R down this way wont get stared at like a total nutter for waving at them.

Got the RS4s on for the winter to save the LMs and about to send them off to be livened up :)

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
2,548 Posts
Good pics guys, weather looked really bad. Can't wait for the summer.. I'm goin .:R cruzin innit :xD

Ps. I'm bored and waiting for my curry so I'm doing you a wallpaper to commemorate the trip. Will post it up in a bit ;-)

·
748 Posts
Was nice to meet everyone even though I wasn't feeling great :(
Oh here are some more pics im pretty impressed with how they have come out as I somewhat "borrowed" the camera lol.

G

·
Great day, good turnout, shame the sun wasn't shining but the cars still looked awesome on the road and parked for the pics.

Some great looking pics guys, thought the roads around Dartmoor were fantastic.

Great to finally meet some fellow owners, looking forward to meeting again, hopefully an RR day.

·
324 Posts
Thats a great turnout guys! Great desolate scenery too, not quite like here in Croydon!

·
Registered
9 Posts
WOW! very nice pics ,nice scenery on the other side of the pond.
The right hand drive and 4 door R32s are fire .very nice.
wish i could come to one of your meets

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Wow, nice pics quys! Great turn out.

Hopefully we'll be able to grab some good pics @ Brands Hatch this month too and Dave can work his magic to produce another wallpaper.

·
1,184 Posts
Loving that davefish....anyone feel a new 'Original and best' header for the home page coming on....?

·
748 Posts
Nice meet shame about the weather! and whats the ice cream truck all about lol.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Great to meet everyone at the weekend......sorry i had to leave early.Had a great drive home on those magic Dartmoor roads.....unfortunatly had to keep slowing down for those BLOODY sheep!!!!!!
Look forward to the next meet.

·
3,732 Posts
well im currently sat pool side with a beer here in florida lookin up as there is a shuttle launch tonight. Weather is lush, hope u guys arent getting too battered by the storm lol :D was good to put some names to faces for sure. Hopin this post works as ive not tried my nokia on here before. Ill try not to get too tanned, and i think ive got usa's biggest truck to cruise around in its bigger than my house lol

·
Registered
60 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts