VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This forum's obviously growing quickly (which is bloody brilliant) and so I thought it might be worth looking at the current navigation structure. What do you think about the below?

Ps. Wayne, sorry if this gives you a headache mate :shot:

----------------------------------------------------------

GENERAL

• Introduce Yourself
  • R32 Discussion
  • Off Topic
  • Members Rides
  • Photography / Graphics
  • Videos

MKIV & MKV
  • DIY / Maintenance / Tips & Tricks
  • Washing / Waxing / Detailing
  • In Car Entertainment
  • Wheels & Tires
  • Spotted / Flyered
  • Forced Induction!

MKIV R32
  • MKIV Performance Modifications
  • MKIV Cosmetic Modifications

MKV R32
  • MKV Performance Modifications
  • MKV Cosmetic Modifications

R32OC.COM
  • Suggestions & Feedback
  • Merchandise
  • Classifieds
  • Group Buys and Discounts
  • Northern Meets
  • Southern Meets
  • Events

SPONSORS
  • Become a sponsor!
  • Intelligent Tuning
  • Cleanandshiny.co.uk
  • REVO Technik
  • JBS Auto Designs
  • Custom-Code
  • LM Audio

What do you think? Do I need a life?

·
1,222 Posts
looks good, however under sponsors would you need a heading like "becoming a sponsor" or something like that :151:

·
3,732 Posts
zirconium said:
looks good, however under sponsers would you need a heading like "becoming a sponer" or something like that :151:
i think its a pretty good suggestion, although i dont have to run the site though so its down to those that count

btw............whats a sponer?
:D

and how do i get one/become one/rent one? ;)

·
1,084 Posts
:shakehands:

Looks good to me, but also looks like a lot of manpower needed, that's quite a daunting list of changes!

Maybe introduce things bit by bit...

I think the tech stuff (modifications and FAQ) will be the most useful stuff to split initially.

James

PS Cheers Dave for working it all out.
Wayne, maybe you've got a helper with time to kill until he gets his car??

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
maybe J, ill speak to Dave shortly as i am about 80% through version 3 of the owners club which should hopefully go live in a couple of weeks ;)

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the comments all....

zirconium:
Like Very Cherry mentioned... What's a sponer? Would people want to become one? Lol, only kidding, good suggestion chap :p

macdaddy:
Totally agree, I don't think an "us and them" situation would occur though. This forum has classy people with classy cars. Whatever MK they still wear the .:R badge. Maybe on a Corsa forum ;-). The reason for the MK split is that as "Tokyo Dub" pointed out on a different thread, it's hard to find MKV specific info. As the forum grows this will get worse for both MKV and MKIV members.

Tokyo Dub
Wrote: "Cheers Dave for working it all out. Wayne, maybe you've got a helper with time to kill until he gets his car??" ... Yeah thanks for putting me forward for that. I'm working flat out already trying to get enough money to buy it! Only joking, happy to help if needed.

Wayne:
V3! Is this different to the V2 preview chap? If so can't wait to see it. Email me a jpg/url if you want some feedback.

·
276 Posts
I would like to keep it together as much as possible so IV and V owners mix. The main reason I come here is because places like ukmivs do seperate owners and you dont feel "in the fold"

Keep it as much like it is as possible.

·
110 Posts
I dont think any segregation would occur as were all on here for the same reason, a love of all things .:R . Splitting the mods section into MK4 and 5 makes alot of sense. Cant see any other section needing splitting between the two to be honest.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts