VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys this is the official list so get your names down if your definatly coming and wanting to be on the R32 oc stand

I'll start it off :

Macdaddy

Just cut and paste your name onto the list in your post and we'll keep it as a running list.

Entry is free for those people on club stands, but we need to send off a total for the car spaces we need to secure places.

Theres no cut off for the numbers !!!! :151:

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok fifty i'll put you down as a good possible, be good to see ya over here with that highly modded machine of yours

Macdaddy
MatR32
FiftyPenceR32 (possible)

·
624 Posts
I take it you're doing both days?

Macdaddy
MatR32
FiftyPenceR32 (possible)
Dan32 (sunday only)

·
1,432 Posts
Just to clarify, the dates are June 16th and 17th.

(I didnt see a mention of the dates anywhere besides the shoutbox from yesterday :) )

·
16 Posts
Hi im new here. Can i put my DBP R32 on your stand please, i will get some pics up next week to see if you think its worthey. I should be camping down there so hopefuly i wll be down for the whole weekend.
Thank Ross.

·
385 Posts
Defo in for saturday, possibly for sunday too. Can't cut and paste as using psp to post this. Please add me though.

·
1,432 Posts
My R is booked into Vagtech on June 4th to have the FT360 turbo kit fitted so should be done in time for the meet at Bruntingthorpe :)

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok new list so far :

Macdaddy
Wayne
MatR32
FiftyPenceR32 (possible)
Dan32 (sunday only)
jimmy_P (sunday only)
Stathr02
TOTGT saturday (possible sunday too)
DubdanR32 (Sunday)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Macdaddy
Wayne
MatR32
FiftyPenceR32 (possible)
Dan32 (sunday only)
jimmy_P (sunday only)
Stathr02
TOTGT saturday (possible sunday too)
DubdanR32 (Sunday)
Roy32 (Sunday)

·
1,432 Posts
Infinite spaces AFAIK :) The organisers of the r32oc.com stand are looking to have the largest representation of R32 or any car for that matter LOL. Almost turning it into a mass R320c.com meet

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
the more the merrier!!!. there is gonna be a message sent to everyone on the forum early next week regarding it, then we know we can guage the numbers.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts