VW Golf R32 Forum banner

R32oc Tax Disc Holder

Wanted 
Tags
wanted
980 views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  Ryan-H 
#1 ·
If anyone has a brand new or newish in good condition one lurking around, in silver, PM me.

#2 ·
hiya,,,rjh,, are you talking about the silver ali or metal jobbies as i have one and found it a total nightmare to get off when i needed to change tax discs..it has tiny little screws or things that the previous owner had tightened too much [i believe]..i thought you would just turn it anti or clockwise and the back disc would just come off but not so,,looks very good though,,jason p

#4 ·
Yeah Jason, it's the one with allen key screws in the back and has little clear gel sticker pads to stick it to the screen.. The screws should turn anti clockwise and just drop out, but if they won't loosen at all it can't exactly be used can it? I'd like one i can get into ideally! Lol.

#5 ·
The later Richbrook ones with the twist off backs are much easier.

#16 ·
Hi, Have just stumbled across this post. I was the guy who made these holders, and actually found a batch of them in the spare room this afternoon. I have 8 x Blue / 11 Silver / 1 Red if anyone is interested, they are complete with "3M sticky Dots". Were the best holders out there until Richbrook shut me down!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.