VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I like the screenshots it is subtle and tasteful yet adds a lot to the overall appearance and as regards to the rework and layout etc that you have discussed it all sounds like it is heading in the right direction. Keep up the good work and I'm glad the issues appear to be resolved, although these things are to be expected sometimes.

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Morning guys,

Im going to be pming a few of you later letting you know how to access the new site layout and design for some testing.
I'm sure you lots of guys helping you out but if you need any other assistance my degree is in Systems Architecture, web design, GUIs, systems testing and writing user guides etc so I'm well versed in this type of thing if you need any further input.

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,565 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Yes I am very sarcastic and it does get me into trouble now and again. Glad you took the comment in good humour, as intended,
I know how that feels, I have to watch myself around people who don't know me well enough to realise I'm joking. Totally taken the right way Bob.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I love the new design, subtle but really freshens the forum up a lot. The fonts and colours crispen things up and give it a more professional appearance.

One issue when using iPad, there is a video stuck in the middle of the screen just below the shout box, which prevents me seeing content behind it.

Great job.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.