VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Wheel Whore!
1,204 Posts
Washer cap is the incorrect size. I learnt the hard way.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well his got loads of great feedback on this item so im sure it will fit, or his feedback would be terrible! saying it fits then it dont!

Wez

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If the shit hits the fan you will have to buy a Lamborghini washer bottle
Im sure it will fit! prob just the bottle neck is too wide or something still, ill have a chop and get it to fit! plus just got a Pm from him on ebay, he says it fits!

Wez

·
Wheel Whore!
1,204 Posts
Nope, the cap is half the size of the filler neck. Go to search aks tuning in google they have the correct size.
But as chempeej says, buy a Lamborghini washer bottle

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nope, the cap is half the size of the filler neck. Go to search aks tuning in google they have the correct size.
But as chempeej says, buy a Lamborghini washer bottle
Just told him this with a link to another forum about it, now he says measure your own bottle and if it fits it fits if it dont then you should have looked!

Wow, looks like i just wasted £4.8O

Wez

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well says 45mm is the cap size, and cap closure is 40mm

I just sent and measured mine edge to edge of the bottle mouth, comes out at 50mm! but there is 5mm of bottle each side making the actual hole.............40MM ?! so im confused, it should fit?

Wez

·
210 Posts
Lol, i was pissed when i noticed it wouldn't fit!

Wez
I was f***in fuming when i received mine you think the guy would put on the site that it won't fit mk4 golfs, I know it's just a fiver but how many people have lost out on this to this person expense.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts