VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
A man in his early 30's was dragged from his car and beaten in front of his wife and 2 year old child.

·
2,803 Posts
Don't know whos to blame in the first place, but the RR driver broke some simple rules:

1. Don't mess with a biker gang!
2. If you mess with a biker gang, dont stop!
3. If you plan to mess with a biker gang, carry a gun or five!

·
3,242 Posts
100 bikes v RR
Dnt know what start it
But guy in the rangey
Maybe stood his ground or something,
But out of hundred there going be one crazy ba£tard
That all it take for the other 99 to go
Right screw this he getting dun.
Driving that that jeep i would defo have a shooter on me
If he start wrecking they bikes
He would have probs got to 3/4 through before
1)The jeep was either to gubbed to driver
2)Police got a hold of him
3)Bikers got a hold of him

Regards
Vrt

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Range Rover smashes his way through a load of bikes....

At which point did the next tosser on the bike decide it was a good idea to pull in front of him at the lights because he'd probably stop ?

LOL

·
3,242 Posts
See the funny thing is,
All i could think of was grand theft auto motocross bike, cause of the bike the camera guy was on.

Regards
Vrt

·
Registered
533 Posts
Well if anyone favours motorbikes then I think that there is something wrong.

From what I can see at the earliest point a biker is looking at car as if harassing him but the RR isn't doing anything wrong. Then the biker slows down an rRR bumps him(whether accident or being out off by all those bikers)

Fearing for his life more than likely he fleas as he has HIS family in the car. The bikers just keep harassing him.

From what the video shows it is the fault of the biker for either harassing or slowing down. The RR wasn't doing anything wrong clearly at that point an was quite clearly feeling intimidated an put off.

If the police saw all those bikers they wouldn't allow it to happen, them driving all over the place like a mess. Wrong that they doing that in first place.

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Arrests have been made. Police are in full support of the driver. There's also footage before of the bikers riding recklessly and causing a general nuisance. This however has been removed from the riders youtube account.

·
361 Posts
what a shame on the rr family bet they were crapping it, i would have called 911 when the first bump happened

·
Registered
533 Posts
Anyone did that to me trying to be intimidating pricks then I'd just do same back, swerving left to right, getting the car sideways an stopping harsh then accelerating an if they'd happen to get in the path of myself then they only have themselves to blame. I'd quite happily knock any biker over if they were doing that.....

For example I was polite in pulling over to let one past and he wasn't interested so went back over then he started to get all over the back of me as if he wanted me to pull over an he would overtake in his own time. After a minute I ain't waiting any longer and then because he found it a little difficult after to overtake then he gave me the wanker sign. Only one looking like a big throbber was him. They give bikers a bad name.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Really weird video. There must be more to it than what we saw in that clip? If it was a genuine case of him being a complete victim for no reason I would have expected him to be a lot more pro-active in his attempts to get away?

Also why didn't he stay on the motorway and call the cops?

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
There's been 2 arrests (both bikers) and sadly one biker who was run over is now paralysed for life. His wife states he stopped in front of the Range Rover to try and help the guy who was being surrounded by Bikers but the driver took off driving over the man and his bike.

·
Registered
613 Posts
There's more that just that 1 video. Shows the full build up to it haven't found all the parts to it yet but it looks like there's 7 parts maybe more

1 - 18 of 18 Posts