VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 191 Posts

·
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these are aesthetic rather than functional but in my honest opinion make the rear bumper look complete.

made by the same people that do the front vented grills, these are made in germany to order. the more orders we get the cheaper they will be

as seen on Tamr32's car:

currently they have to be glues in place, however i am in talks to have them modified during manufacture so that they clip into place instead. will keep you updated on that one

usual score, names on a list, cut and paste as you go :D

i'll start:

Very Cherry

·
1,432 Posts
Any pics of the grilles from further back to get the whole rear end in as I would like to see what they look like from further away.

·
544 Posts
if they clip into place i will have some but pics from further back if pos

·
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just awaiting the cost of the rears, hes working out the cheapest he can do in bulk for me, as soon as the email lands the results will be on here. its not going to be expensive though :D

requested more photos too, unless Tamr32 will oblige

he has said they will be too tricky to make them click on, however he says the fit is good and they can either be screwed or glued in - he will do a fitting guide with pix which i will pm to you all or email

i'm sure i can fit them with a full photo how-to while your sets are from me to you in the post

·
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
meant to say, i might be limiting this to 12 sets and count it as 1 order, depends how fast it takes to fill up :)

Very Cherry
Dan22
AP11
Wayne

·
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
right, had my email, as long as we get more than 5 people on this buy the cost will be just under £17.50. although onto that is the postage to the uk then redistribution out again to everyone

so about £20ish

exact figures once to the uk and weighed as before

thats good money in anyones books i reckon

Very Cherry
Dan22
AP11
Wayne

·
286 Posts
Very Cherry
Dan22
AP11
Wayne
Guy
MATR32
Dannyrado

·
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i go on my hols on the 16th of august and return on the 3rd of september, so i will be making the order for this batch on the 5th september, so you have until then to get your name down

this list will be limited to 12, please can you add a number with your name when you add yourself to the list so that the 12th person knows they are the last and the batch will be full. if theres more interest than 12 i will run another 2nd batch afterwards

Very Cherry - 1
Dan22 - 2
AP11 -3
Wayne - 4
Guy - 5
MATR32 - 6
Dannyrado - 7

·
1,432 Posts
Very Cherry - 1
Dan22 - 2
AP11 -3
Wayne - 4
Guy - 5
MATR32 - 6
Dannyrado - 7
FiftyPenceR32 - 8

·
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
right, off on my hols now till the 3rd of september

the more people that add their name the cheaper the price will be - to a maximum of 12 people for the first order. add the number to your name until the list is full - i will place the order on my return :D

Very Cherry - 1
Dan22 - 2
AP11 -3
Wayne - 4
Guy - 5
MATR32 - 6
Dannyrado - 7
FiftyPenceR32 - 8

1 - 20 of 191 Posts