VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have LED lights all through out my car (where white bulbs are)

Apart from the little lights in the rear to middle if the car

Does anyone know what bulbs I need the are tiny ones

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks mate ordered

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

·
Community Clown!
5,234 Posts
Mine never went in fine, had to slice bits off them gradually to get them to sit in the holder enough to be able to turn them and lock it.. What a whore!!

·
5,496 Posts
Mine never went in fine, had to slice bits off them gradually to get them to sit in the holder enough to be able to turn them and lock it.. What a whore!!
Yeh I found the same too when I fitted mine.

And top it off, they aren't bright as the original factory bulbs too. Have u found yours to be dimmer than the OEM bulbs?

·
Community Clown!
5,234 Posts
Yeh I found the same too when I fitted mine.

And top it off, they aren't bright as the original factory bulbs too. Have u found yours to be dimmer than the OEM bulbs?
To be honest they seem fine, not overly bright, anything's better than the yellow, but then again as they're rears i don't need them to be so bright so maybe just as well.. The front LED's i've got though are bright enough to light up the death star.. They're awesome.. Even in pitch black my interior now is so bright, i love it..

·
5,496 Posts
Maybe I'll try some other T5 bulbs in the rears then. I've got led footwell lights front and rear too

·
2,303 Posts
Come to think of it I may of bad to do something for them to fit but they do eventually go in and if I'm honest they don't really light up that good with them being a flat led it just spreads the light in the holder you need a rounded led for better light but I couldn't find any when I was looking for them they do the job though

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Community Clown!
5,234 Posts
I was going to get these as they're proper LED's, http://www.superbrig...-panel-led/221/ not the flat top version that i, and most people on here have, but they're based in the states and i didn't want to wait weeks for them as i was eager to get them in, so i stuck with the UK version. There only seems to be one company i can find that make the heater wedge LED's in this country. They don't seem to be a common fitment, even Ultraleds and HIDS-Direct don't do them.. They're cheap but they do the job, although some seem to say they're not bright enough. I don't mind as the rears don't need to be overly bright in my opinion. as long as the colour matches, i'm happy. But i thought i'd offer these up for those that want to try them. If you do, let us know what they're like!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts