VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people

At the moment ive got some L.E.D rear lights in black. Now at night they look really good but in the day they scream badly modded corsa/saxo.

So my r32 is a mrk4 silver and basically i just wanted some suggestions. Im liking the darker look.

The hella's red/clear/red looks ok do they do them in smoked :confused:? ? ?

Cheers

·
1,184 Posts

These might look good against silver, yours for £20 plus p n p to save me listing on ebay. (Although having read you posts you do say you prefer darker!) Sam

·
112 Posts
hi i have a silver r and im lookinf for some of the hella rc ones? / us spec ones the ones that are more clear where would i get some from thanks

·
748 Posts
loosebmx said:
hi i have a silver r and im lookinf for some of the hella rc ones? / us spec ones the ones that are more clear where would i get some from thanks
Go to http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk you want hella rccr's mate they look the nuts on silver! I have them on my dpb and they look nice.

·
3,732 Posts
loosebmx said:
hi i might when i find some of the hella /us spec ones but wont be for a while im affraid
do you mean these:

available from awesome for £130. either that or nudge some of our usa members to help you out

or did you mean LED versions of those?

·
112 Posts
yer they are the ones im not sure if i like the clear euro version of these i heard that that vw kool sell them too think i have seen them on the uk-mkivs site

i have my windows tinted and want to get my wheels a light grey colour so the tinted us ones might look good but then to standard look good ebough

·
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry for the long delay.

Na sorry N13KKF had to bin the lights because they were [email protected]~Ked. Wasnt much of a seal so water/condensation got in. Bought from the u.s on ebay. Only lasted 2 months. Any1 else might have better luck but....

think i might be getting rcr because after seeing the pics from DomR32 they do look quite nice.

Was looking at the ones like richardshek has got but for a silver R it might be a tad to dark

Cheers for the responce people once again you havn't let me down :):)

·
815 Posts
richardshek said:
Hi mate,
This just came today haven't had the chance to fit them yet. My Mk4 R is black, hope its not too much black on black? :unsure:
I have a black mk4 and was thinking of these, you will have to post some pics up when you've fitted them so i can have a look.

Stu

·
Premium Member
7,998 Posts
StuOwen86 said:
I have a black mk4 and was thinking of these, you will have to post some pics up when you've fitted them so i can have a look.

Stu
Hi, no worries mate will do asap, just busy with work at the mo'. :frustrated:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts