VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got this from a group buy on ukmk4 site

going for a drive to see what differance it makes ;)

·
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FiftyPenceR32 said:
Just like the Yarrowsport, certainly stiffens up the rear end :)
i think its an exact copy :flute:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Dam you got yours before me :fight:

I was going to try collect mine as I work in London quite a bit but sods law i havent been down there now for about 5 weeks !!

Looks good though !

Cheers
matt

·
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mattcony said:
Dam you got yours before me :fight:

I was going to try collect mine as I work in London quite a bit but sods law i havent been down there now for about 5 weeks !!

Looks good though !

Cheers
matt
:hahaha: if had known that you had got one i would have sent them both to my house and saved on the postage.lety me know when you hear anything back on the tyrol brake as i would like to get the kit :idea:

·
1,432 Posts
Yeah I believe someone took the Yarrowsport and made a template, surely some patent issues there.

Hope you enjoy it though.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Im sure there is but as far as I know Yarrowsport stopped shipping to the UK and non of the traders in the UK could get anymore so only option was to make some.

Who cares i got one, how was the test drive ???

Cheers
Matt

·
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mattcony said:
Im sure there is but as far as I know Yarrowsport stopped shipping to the UK and non of the traders in the UK could get anymore so only option was to make some.

Who cares i got one, how was the test drive ???

Cheers
Matt
its made it a bit more solid in the arse less twitchy and more composed, a noticeable improvement and worth the cash

·
4,328 Posts
Looks really really nice.

Wish i could get one but cant becuase of the sub enclosure i have, as i have only heard great things about them.

Is you interior white or is that just the camrea fooling me?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I belive there is some issues ie
their patent is still pending :vollkommenauf:

but as other said they are not shipping to the uk unless ya place an order of 200+
But its not a perfect match , there are slight modifications to it ,
as are all the other branded rear struts

bar size (thickness) and plate is slightly diffrent aswell , also the hole sizes are diffrent

plus quailty if diffrent from the branded ones ...ie this ones better & a fraction of the price :proud:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts