VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right guys ill be fitting my adjustible tie arma either this weekend or next...whats your opinion on where they go on the top or on the bottom? I think there better on top but ive seen people put them on the bottom..huumm

·
624 Posts
What arms are you getting? I have got my Forge at the bottom...they are fine if you go low, but if you are only lowering moderately they might not be able to go together enough to make camber satisfactory. If would go for the Neuspeed, they write they are made to go at the bottom...and possibly have a bettere adjusting range.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ive already got some got them on here in a group buy ages ago cant remember who there made by....think ill just put them on top im not goin stupidly low ..see how i go i can always swap them over

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeh think ill stick them on the bottom...that way there easyer to adjust..will.someone put me straight if i was to put them on top id be windin the arms outwards..if i put then on bottom im winding the arms inwards

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
Yeh think ill stick them on the bottom...that way there easyer to adjust..will.someone put me straight if i was to put them on top id be windin the arms outwards..if i put then on bottom im winding the arms inwards
Just make sure they are the same length as the ones you take off. IIRC its anticlockwise for out, clockwise for in

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Coz i dont want my coilovers to be bottomed out ...ill have a ectra 10mm drop first if u know what i mean

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
Coz i dont want my coilovers to be bottomed out ...ill have a ectra 10mm drop first if u know what i mean
Ive never heard of anyone using Polo ones, i know the poly ones supplied by PSi tuning and the likes fit the 6n2 but the OEM ones dont fit the R32

·
Absolute F'ing Legend & MIQ's Loyal Fa
937 Posts
I still have my pair of poly top mounts in a bag, they were used for a very short hole if you want em pm me?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts