VW Golf R32 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, as per the pm that is currently being sent out, we are looking for some volunteer regional event coordinators.

Essentially we are looking for a group of people that are willing to be the organisers for any events in their area.

There will be some benefits given to those who apply and are accepted to do it.

More info will be posted in this thread when we have an idea of who wants to do it.

Get your names down, and the area which you want to help out!!

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
I'm in sunny Huddersfield, which is near a lot of places!

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
3,281 Posts
Happy to help out in Leeds/West Yorkshire area but to be fair I think Paulie covers most of this area anyway doesn't he Wayne?

·
Admin
9,271 Posts
Happy to help out in Leeds/West Yorkshire area but to be fair I think Paulie covers most of this area anyway doesn't he Wayne?
I do when I have time Jay...but I am working more than normal and some of it is away from home...just spent the last year hoping about Europe and the UK...lol...so don't really get the time

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
3,281 Posts
I do when I have time Jay...but I am working more than normal and some of it is away from home...just spent the last year hoping about Europe and the UK...lol...so don't really get the time
No rest my friend! ;-) Well you know I'm always about.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I'd be happy to help - currently south Manchester, but soon to be Leeds area. Appreciate quite a few people have already put themselves forward in these areas though

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks a lot guys.

I think most areas will be covered
Im just putting together the usergroup those selected will be moved to.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.