·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having spoken to Angeltuning they can offer the following discounts :

2-3 cars @ 10%
4-5 cars @ 20%
6 + cars @ 25%

Standard cost is £350 for a custom map which is done on your driveway.

Anyone be interested in this as a GB ?

Oh and as a side note if your a member of the police/fire/ambulance or armed forces then you get 15% discount anyway.

·
1,222 Posts
I would like to see some reviews on this company, or views from R32 owners that have had this remap!

with Revo or AMD you know it has been reviewed and used by many R32 owners.

I am on the fence, unless someone can convince me :ridinghorse:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yeah would be good to find out what you can boss....

As have been checking their website out.....and do like the sound of it !!!

Let me know boss

Jordi Boy

G

·
Jordi Boy said:
Yeah would be good to find out what you can boss....

As have been checking their website out.....and do like the sound of it !!!

Let me know boss

Jordi Boy
Macdaddy now has a REVO map so I doubt he will be looking into Angel tuning now :151:

·
4,328 Posts
this is interesting - when they say custom map, would it then be a generic map which they then play around with for a few mins to accept the mods, or a true custom map done on the road from the start as i may be interested if the latter.

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If anyone wants to take over and organise a discount please feel free because as Khutla said i'm now fully remapped.

G

·
Very Cherry said:
could be interesting, i am planning revo tho i think. tried. tested.
and it has a hesitation if you go for stage 2 this is the main reason I didn't go for a REVO map - also they had no map for my set up - where as APS tailor made the map for my car.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I am cuirrently looking round, but not sure which one to go for???

I do like the sound of this Angel Tuning, but should I go for the Revo instead ???

Any suggestions anyone, or any they recommend?

J B

·
Registered
159 Posts
Jordi Boy said:
I am cuirrently looking round, but not sure which one to go for???

I do like the sound of this Angel Tuning, but should I go for the Revo instead ???

Any suggestions anyone, or any they recommend?

J B
APS are highly rated on here (http://www.autops.co.uk) and will do a custom map for £350. I'm going for mine soon.

Revo stage 1 is good as far as I'm aware, but you'll see a long thread on here about hesitation problems with stage 2 (for those with sports cats)

G

·
DomR32 said:
APS are highly rated on here (http://www.autops.co.uk) and will do a custom map for £350. I'm going for mine soon.

Revo stage 1 is good as far as I'm aware, but you'll see a long thread on here about hesitation problems with stage 2 (for those with sports cats)
As per my post and link above!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts