VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im having a mid life crisis, i have a lot of wax stains on the black plastic trim around the wing mirrors, and on the door rubbers, and the worst bit for me is the lower 3 grilles on the front bumper, any idea how to get rid of these white wax marks??? they are driving me insane

I know i can cover it with tyre shine but i want them cleaned properly, not masked

Any help is appreciated!

·
587 Posts
Autoglym Vinyl & Rubber Care / Bumper Gel works for me?

A small amount of WD40 will remove the old wax too?

·
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks dudes, ill try some of the above

·
172 Posts
I've got a wax problem also, I spilt a bottle of that colour magic in the boot, I now have a nice blue boot mat, I've tried hot water with fairy liquid & washing powder, rinsing with hot water over the bath, but still have a blue boot mat.

·
5,496 Posts
I've got a wax problem also, I spilt a bottle of that colour magic in the boot, I now have a nice blue boot mat, I've tried hot water with fairy liquid & washing powder, rinsing with hot water over the bath, but still have a blue boot mat.
Get some black colour magic wax then

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Im having a mid life crisis, i have a lot of wax stains on the black plastic trim around the wing mirrors, and on the door rubbers, and the worst bit for me is the lower 3 grilles on the front bumper, any idea how to get rid of these white wax marks??? they are driving me insane

I know i can cover it with tyre shine but i want them cleaned properly, not masked

Any help is appreciated!
Tesco's all purpose cleaner called daisy is cheap and works a treat
info came from a detailer.

Reactions: Fat Head

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Take it out and blast it with a pressure washer! had a silly tart crash into me once whilst i had a 10 litre fence treatment in the boot and it was the only way to get rid.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts