VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
3,732 Posts
you need to put the model in the foreground and your R in the background and take a side by side shot lol, other than that, lovin your work :top:

·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thought id up date to sum recent pics with rear badge insert mod, polo gti rear areo wiper to match the fronts, euro stubby mirrors, satin black front grille.
here's sum pics anyways..

·
3,137 Posts
hey Riz, looking good. are you the Riz from TSN? if so I thought you got out of the .:R some time ago?

·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dubzter said:
hey Riz, looking good. are you the Riz from TSN? if so I thought you got out of the .:R some time ago?
hi am Riz from a lil town called Burton which is 5 mins from Derby.

·
Super Moderator
3,628 Posts
riz said:
yeh its sumfin similar to that lol
Riz, has yours been sprayed and also have you added window tint to the back windows and sprayed the wheels.... The model i mean.. lol

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
BakesR32 said:
Riz, has yours been sprayed and also have you added window tint to the back windows and sprayed the wheels.... The model i mean.. lol
Looks like it Sam as my car and model are both standard ,lol.

·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i bought the model b4 i cud afford the real thing lol ... b4 i did the wheels and windows on the actual car i tested on the lil model to c whether or not graphite grey wheels work with the blue car. they seemed ok so i thought y not

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.