VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I seem to be having volume issues with my head unit.

The AUX input volume seems to be seriously quiet, like it needs to be at 20 plus before I can hear anything and the volume is maxed on my phone.

Then when I click bluetooth it's louder, and then I click SD and it's very loud, but the SD volume seems the correct setting, I've played with all the settings but can't seem to fix this.

Is this a known issue or do I need to do something else?.

Thanks.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, tried it when my iPhone volume is max, but not much different, only helps when I go the volume settings and play with the phone volume and other volume parts, but can't save these settings, then when I click back the volume drops again.

·
19,449 Posts
On the RCD510 there is an input sensitivity / gain setting (low/med/high). I would assume the RNS510 has the same therefore maybe worth checking what it's set to and trying a different setting.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
On the RCD510 there is an input sensitivity / gain setting (low/med/high). I would assume the RNS510 has the same therefore maybe worth checking what it's set to and trying a different setting.
Yeah, had this set to high, so I think maybe it's a cable issue, so ordered another cable and will see if that helps.

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.