VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rotiform blq style wheels with 4 good tyres . these have come off my mk5 vw golf R32 , so fitment is 5x112 pcd . these will fit other mk5 golf's and some Audi and Volkswagen and Seat's but please check they do fit your vehicle before buying

As I can not see a rotiform stamp I pretty sure these are dare reps

Wheels are in really good condition and out of the 4 there is only 1 with a small kerb mark (see pic) they have been powder coated in custom anthracite and blue flake combination
Tyres falken 225/35 19 and 2 tyres was only bought few months ago , at a estimate say 2 tyres or on 6-7mm an other 2 4-5mm so a lot more life left in them . on the pictures I took picture of one of the best tread tyres and one of the worst so you get the idea

Viewing welcome , Looking for £550 pick up (in the wigan area) , will post for extra charge , you have to send me your address and I'll get a price , I don't plan on making a penny on postage !!

i do have more pic's if needed

Attachments

18,486 Posts

18,486 Posts
You need to confirm on scales but witbout a tyre fitted I would expect the weight to be in the region of 12kg (25lbs).

18,486 Posts
Sweepstakes!

My guess is 14KG without a tyre nearer 16.5 with
That's a very light tyre or it's filled with helium.

I would say the tyre would add around 10kgs

Edit: just weighed a 235/35x19 P Zero and it was spot on 10kgs.

253 Posts
That's a very light tyre or it's filled with helium.

I would say the tyre would add around 10kgs
I was just about to post 10 or maybe 12Kg for a 19" tyre depending on the make.

A good quality wheel will weigh anywhere between 8 and 12Kg meaning a combined weight of wheel and tyre approx. 20 to 24Kg.

Hope ths helps.

Alan W

98 Posts
Have you still got these?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.