VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys I have 19" rotiform blq's on my mkiv . How do I tell if they are real or reps? They are stamped on the inside which makes me think that they are the real deal, anything else I should look for? And if they are real what are they worth? Cause I fancy a change of wheels.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone by an angry scotsman

·
Banned
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
REal for sure.

Tyres brands and depths? Kerbage?
I don't know if they are real or not that's what I need to find out lol. It's cheap tyres on all 4 ( full runs) near enough brand new tyres. And there is slight kerbing on them

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
£900 new with no tyres, 4x budgets @ £
each £1220 all in.

Worth £500+ collected realistically taking into account they are going out of 'scene' kerbing and budget tyres. Chance your hand at more, only you can decide how much your happy with.

On 3 forums that seems to be going rate

·
Banned
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
£900 new with no tyres, 4x budgets @ £
each £1220 all in.

Worth £500+ collected realistically taking into account they are going out of 'scene' kerbing and budget tyres. Chance your hand at more, only you can decide how much your happy with.

On 3 forums that seems to be going rate
That's fair enough then lol don't think I'd get enough for a nice set of wheels and tyres then lol looks like they're staying

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
You'd get a lot of 2nd hand wheel for £500

What do you want? OEM style wheels? Lightweight? Scene?

·
Banned
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wasn't mad keen on the oz ultraleggeras but saw them in black and I like them

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
Haha! £1000 2nd hand im sure, they are everything you need and more. The wheels above are not mine and either is the dog shit on the floor!

·
Banned
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Haha! £1000 2nd hand im sure, they are everything you need and more. The wheels above are not mine and either is the dog shit on the floor!
I'd still be saving for a long time lol. Hahaha I didn't even notice the shit lol

G

·
i'm having same problem pal i've got some BLQ's (well not 100% if ther real deal) and inside they are few stamps saying weight fitment etc but no rotiform stamp !!! but no other make is stamped on eiter. wer are they made rotiform's ?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts