VW Golf R32 Forum banner

Rotiform ind alloys

Tags
wheels
12K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  rowdy 
#1 ·
Has anyone on here got Rotiform IND alloys on their Mk4 R32??? I need new wheels and like the deep concave look but i'm not sure about offsets and tyre widths. I don't like the stretched tyre look and im running H&R springs so cars is down 20-25mm, last thing i want is rubbing! Can anybody help please?

#5 ·
CHEEMPEEJ, as far as i can see they only come in 19's so will be 19x8.5 all round. Not going to bother with wider rears incase of damage to the 4wd

ADAMMCS, i noticed on the UK website the mk4 is not listed for that wheel but the US website says they customize bolt patterns so i may need to order from the US

H5R, i intend on emailing rotiform uk but want know about any rubbing issues first as i dont really like the stretched tyre look. They do look awesome, been looking for a multispoke wheel (to keep with the standard look) with a deep concave for a while as soon as i saw them i knew i had to have them haha

#7 ·
Thanks for the info. Looks like i will have to order from the US but i will check with the UK site first. Going to go for 19x8.5 all round but not sure about offsets, will i need a different offset from standard wheels so the wider wheel doesn't rub on inner arches? What's the best width of tyre to go for as i'm not really into the stretched look?
What wheels are you going for?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.