VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Evening All,

Selling some used but very good condition RS3 front calipers and pads with carriers (would advise these be replaced as not in best nick but defo serviceable)

Bought these from a friend who was going to fit them to his MK5 GTi but didn't get chance and sold the car so I bought them for my R32 but have decided to go a different route so these are up for sale.

my friend was not sure on the distance covered by these from the RS3 they were removed from but would estimate it was low due to the minimal marks and wear on the calipers themselves.

I am based in Inverness Scotland, looking for £450 ONO but happy to listen to offers, will courier these as buyers expense but more than happy to box them up and drop them off

Please see pictures below.

Thanks

Stuart

·
Wheel Whore!
1,204 Posts
Am i right in saying these are a direct fit if mated with TTRS rotors?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry Paulie copied the wrong links from photobucket will edit and change in a few minutes once they have uploaded (unless you need my username?)

Andrew yes direct fit if used with TT-RS Discs

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I believe if you were total anal about it then yeah you should change the master however, having big brakes on my Evo and Civic VTi's i kept the standard master cyl and would do the same with the R

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
not a problem, will update them tomorrow with my username on here as they are back in my shed if that's ok with you?

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Potential buyers should also know that Audi have upgraded the callipers, pads and discs to newer versions following problems with brake squeal.

So new pads will not fit these calipers unless you specify older model numbers for specific parts ordering.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Need these gone now will take £400 POSTED / Couriered

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BUMP £350 OVNO!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts