VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's coming to the last ever run to the sun in Newquay this year then!!? Thursday morning convoy at moment from Bristol!!

VAG4life

·
693 Posts
Moving back down to Cornwall that weekend so dependant on the weather I may head up to the show and shine on the Sunday as its not too far away.

Not a fan of the whole weekend though, recently seems to have attracted less of the air cooled and more of young kids in Polo's with stickers all over them... The last time I went was in 2008 and that put me off enough not to go back.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JamieP86 said:
Moving back down to Cornwall that weekend so dependant on the weather I may head up to the show and shine on the Sunday as its not too far away.

Not a fan of the whole weekend though, recently seems to have attracted less of the air cooled and more of young kids in Polo's with stickers all over them... The last time I went was in 2008 and that put me off enough not to go back.
It's jus a big party really. It's not everyone's cuppa tea but I have lots of friends going from all over. Show n shine should be fun

VAG4life

·
693 Posts
A big party that attracts (in my opinion obviously) a lot of young kids and bellends who take too many things they shouldn't!

Don't get me wrong, I'm 26 and am all up for people having a good time, but has problems with people not being able to handle themselves under the influence, falling into our tents and cars etc and had to take action!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JamieP86 said:
A big party that attracts (in my opinion obviously) a lot of young kids and bellends who take too many things they shouldn't!

Don't get me wrong, I'm 26 and am all up for people having a good time, but has problems with people not being able to handle themselves under the influence, falling into our tents and cars etc and had to take action!
Yea I know what our saying I always park up and camp away in the vw area tends to be less bells in there. We're just there for a good time! I'm 26 an all shag

VAG4life

1 - 5 of 5 Posts