VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Came straight outa my own MK4 R32 which has a factory fitted MFD SatNav with colour screen, just upgraded to 2007/2008 disc.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi mate,

Thanks for the offer, very reasonable, but i'm happy to see what happens on ebay. Make a bid, you could end up getting it for less than 25 bucks if no one else bids!

Cheers again mate :wink:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bought satnav disc on ebay

Attitudal email sent to me from him ebay id mossynfinn

HE HAS SERIOUS PROBLEMS I WOULDNT DEAL WITH THIS PLONKER IF I WERE ANY OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!

:angry:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This guy is a joke. Only method of payment was PayPal - which he can't use! Didn't like the fact I wouldn't take a postal ordwer and wait for delivery, so refused to cooperate with ebay and also siad he'd leave a negative feedback.

This guy spoils ebay for legitimate buyers. He has threatened to spoil other sales I offer on Ebay, and he has also made threats to me and my family in his emails, details of which are being passed to plod tonight (my brother is a policeman).

Enough said, this guy has been bang out of order, just want to put across my side of the story (not that any of this concerns decent R32 members anyway).

FYI, the SATNAV disc is available for sale privately, PM me if anyone is interested (PayPal payments ONLY please).

·
Registered
5 Posts
PC PLOD YEAH RIGHT IS THAT NODDYS MATE. JUST ABOUT SUMS YOU UP. YOU NOW START FALSE EBAY ACCOUNTS AND MAKE PURCHASES YOU DONT WISH TO FOLLOW THROUGH - A LITTLE LIKE YOUR THREATS ALSO.

WARNING TO THE SERIOUS FORUM MEMBERS - HES A NASTY PIECE OF WORK THREATS/INSULTS/FRAUDSTER ALSO.

JUST TO GET MY POINT OVER TO THE SERIOUS GUYS AND GIRLS OUT THERE. THE ONLY REASON HE WOULDNT SELL TO ME WAS NOT PREPARED TO WAIT 2 DAYS TO GET MY FUNDS INTO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT.

AGAIN STAY WELL CLEAR OF THIS LOSER:xD

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This guy is insane! looking at your feedback it is clear to see there are many people you have p*ssed off on ebay - your message above shows what a creep you really are.

You need to speak to your doctor and get yerself some pills to calm down!

Are you really the sort of person this forum needs?

NOBODY on this forum is actually interested in your comments, all you have done is make everyone aware of your true character. Stop posting messages on here unless you have something DECENT to say.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Children Children, this is NOT a Saxo forum, you're not 17yr old chavs and you don NOT need to air your dirty laundry in public, neither of you have a kind word to say about eachother so stop the messages back and forth and calm down. I'm sure you've both got better things to do than threaten eachother and involve the police (who should be doing better things with their time) and such like. Lets end the facade now and get on with concentrating on more important things in life like women, cars, football, women and beer and women.

Come on boys, enough's enough now.

Best regards and much love

Chris CCA

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
no worries dude, just dont like seeing us R32 boys looking like saxo driving chavs. no offence intended, i know i've had my beefs with people before but we live and learn.

Go steady dude,

Chris

CCA

1 - 16 of 16 Posts