VW Golf R32 Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Official .:R32OC Sponsor
419 Posts
Hi, we can mirror your bonus across from the R32 to whatever you get so you receive the benefit on the second car.

As for regulation, the industry is regulated by the financial regulator, The Financial Conduct Authority.

Also, claims are not infrequent - our book (bearing in mind it is made up of predominantly the safer car enthusiast community) is currently running at about 70% loss ratio but it has been as high as 140% in the past - i.e. for every £1 the insurers earned they paid £1.40 in claims.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Out of your budget but i have a lupo TDI daily. Had it 12 years but its £30 road tax, cheap enough insurance, and the fuel economy is awesome.

As above alot of insurance companies can mirror your no claims which will help keeps costs down.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Hi, we can mirror your bonus across from the R32 to whatever you get so you receive the benefit on the second car.
As for regulation, the industry is regulated by the financial regulator, The Financial Conduct Authority.
Also, claims are not infrequent - our book (bearing in mind it is made up of predominantly the safer car enthusiast community) is currently running at about 70% loss ratio but it has been as high as 140% in the past - i.e. for every £1 the insurers earned they paid £1.40 in claims.
Thanks for info but was told you'll only cover 28+ year olds when I rang for quote. I'm 26.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
655 Posts
You could find a lupo sub 400 as ive seen them but not a TDI. I would say the TDI is deffo worth spending a bit more on though in the savings you make and the fact they hold their value to sell on. Or even an SDI as they are a little cheaper.

·
419 Posts
Thanks for info but was told you'll only cover 28+ year olds when I rang for quote. I'm 26. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
28+ on an R32 but you're wanting cover for the second car aren't you? We can mirror your R32 bonus to the second car if you'd like a quote on that.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Thanks for info but was told you'll only cover 28+ year olds when I rang for quote. I'm 26. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

28+ on an R32 but you're wanting cover for the second car aren't you? We can mirror your R32 bonus to the second car if you'd like a quote on that.
Yeah I'd be happy for a quote then please. Don't have the second car yet but would be something like a 53 plate clio 1.2
9ac3bb2be1e095dcc9e0581c4f8c8a74.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
419 Posts
Please give us a call on 0800 917 2274 or PM me your number and I'll arrange for someone to call you tomorrow.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts