VW Golf R32 Forum banner

Seems a good idea to me....

751 views 22 replies 4 participants last post by  R32_Wez 
#1 ·

See less See more
#18 ·
They wanted to use national suppliers from local, to save money but i was costing the menus on the local suppliers so charging for it and meeting the 70%GP. I told them im not the man for the job if the wanna pelt out shit, so i handed it in
I dont want to leave but aint putting my name to shit! So going to a 3* 50 room hotel that want a rosette, stick that for 18 months and got a lot of private hire interest in shotting lodges and stuff up here so hopefully that will make up the 6k drop a year!

Hows your new job

#21 ·
Ahh thats awesome man! Im delighted for ya! That long term?

Yeah its balls, the castle is stunning!! But you know yourself what coperate are like at the best of times,

Also i got promised more chefs when they got money on the books because there is only 2 of us, me and a pastry chef. No Sous!! Then we got 2 million quid on the books for the next year and still no breakfast chef or sous or kp nothing!! My time off in lieu is sitting at +1000 hours over 7 months too! Which ive lost

#22 ·
Fuck em buddy if there us one thing I've learnt working in this industry its not to let people screw you over the save hours/money... You are making people very rich with your hard work so you at least need to be taken care of, given the proper time off and allowed to crew up..

Pisses me off when people try to mug you off

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.