VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone
Forced to sell one of my two R32,s because struggling to keep both on the road, its a 2006 r32 in absolute beautifull condition , real eye catcher gets looks and attention everywhere it goes, brand new scorpion cat back exhaust just fitted at Awesome, sounds amazing , carbon effect bonnet , spoiler, mirrors, gloss black wrapped roof, wheels just powder coated in gloss black, FSH, mot till June 2022, runs spot on no dash lights lit up , 250BHP pulls like a train, if your in the market for one of these you will not be disappointed. Recent timing chains done with Bill so no worries there, well serviced coming up to 99500. These cars are becoming a modern classic, and values will be going through the roof, so grab one of these while you can. I own two of these but sadly one has to go. HPI form from when i bought the car with the sale. If you wanna drive in this car i will need to see evidence of insurance otherwise i will drive, 2 keys, lifetime pipercross filter, Next mot due 15/06/2022 , Full service history, Silver, 5+owners, £8,250, ovno
I live in Morecambe England and you can reach me on 01524 416979. ask for Dan or Bill

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts