VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gutted to have to do this but need an estate.

I bought the car and planned to keep it for a good while, Installed the latest version LED RNS510, iPod/iPhone and Golf MK6 Climatronic Unit. Totalling £1400.

The car is immaculate in every way, the service history is up to date with all receipts and stamps and gearbox oil recently changed so is smooth as silk. New VALEO wipers were fitted when I bought it and it's had new Pagid brake pads on the front with the Golf R line brake pad clips fitted. Wants for NOTHING. FULLY HPI CLEAR.

There is slight kerbing on both front wheels but you really have to look to see it, not something you would worry about, I'm really OCD and it doesn't really bother me.

Any questions I'll be more than happy to answer so feel free.

MK5 Golf R32 DSG 2007

Extras:-

Winter Pack - Heated seats, Leaving/Coming home lights, Auto lights, Puddle/Footwell lights Auto wipers, heated washer jets.
Luxury Pack - Dual Climate control, Leather interior with electric lumbar support, Heated seats, Tyre Pressure Monitor System, Cruise control
Multi Function Steering Wheel
Multi Function Display
RNS 510 Version F LED with 40GB HDD, SD Card slot and full iPod/iPhone control.
MK6 Climatronic Unit - Displays all Heating/Aircon settings on RNS 510 screen.
Rear Parking sensors
Boot liner
Cargo net
Bluetooth Hands Free calling with voice dialling.
Full LED bulb upgrade

Price £11500

part ex's considered. Try me.

I'm sure I've missed some things so any questions ask away, I'm happy to answer any.

Location is liverpool
Contact
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the mileage is 59000. i was thinkimh that i might be asking a little too much but hey, i am open to sensible offers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts