VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just stopped in at my second home - the shell garage - and got a free ferrari enzo with my optimax. Only a model but a freebie nonetheless! :xD

·
3,732 Posts
filling up tomorrow should be fun then :) i'm away for a month tho so gunna miss most of em :(

does anyone else have a shell drivers vpower card? you get points every fill up which you can change to argos vouchers and airmiles and stuff.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yesss...... I am driving up to Barnsley tomorrow for the FA Cup game - from London I reckon I could collect 3 if I fill up at 30 litre intervals!! lol.

·
2,808 Posts
does anyone else have a shell drivers vpower card? you get points every fill up which you can change to argos vouchers and airmiles and stuff.
Iv got one of them, I just want money off fuel vouchers though. do they give them?

·
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very Cherry said:
filling up tomorrow should be fun then :) i'm away for a month tho so gunna miss most of em :(

I keep meaning to get one when I'm in but always forget! :angry:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Rupo said:
Iv got one of them, I just want money off fuel vouchers though. do they give them?
Yep they do, I just got a £50 shell voucher...so free fill up for me this week :D. Definitely worth getting a v-power card.

·
2,808 Posts
do you know the pounds to points and points to vouchers ratio? How often do you get them sent? Iv had mine about 6weeks and havnt heard anything.

·
83 Posts
I've had mine about 6 months and still haven't got anything! No idea on the points to pounds ratio though, guess it all depends on how many miles you do and how heavy your right foot is!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Not sure about the points to pounds ratio but you can use your points for purchases of lots of different things on the v-power club website. I've just set mine to fuel vouchers and I get one every 4 months or so. I do a lot of miles though.

·
Registered
51 Posts
You have to make sure you ask for it otherwise the robbing arse gets, behind the counter keep em for themselfs, I got filled up on saturday, saw the guy collect a car from the shelf and put it under the counter out of sight, had to ask otherwise he would of nabbed it for himself, he's probably got the full collection by now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts