VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As Cesc posted elsewhere there's a milltek on ebay for sale for the MKV which, according to the seller, is non-res.

linky

He describes it as 'stealth', but just how loud is the non-res version in real life? I'm tempted to bid but don't really want it much louder than the standard zorst....:confused:

·
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Elementary my dear friend! That's some good detective work!

Don't think if I could live with that as a daily driver as nice as it sounds! Need to keep saving for a res version now...:frustrated:

·
4,328 Posts
I as well as others have had the non res milltek but after a while changed back to the res version. I just found it too loud when going through town or the little cornish villages.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
1,580 Posts
I want that sound hehe , if ur not bidding guys then I will have a go :)

Paul

·
1,580 Posts
LOL think we all are by the look of it.

I am a bit confused about what hes sellin tho. He says its non-res but I think the pic is a resonated one! Khutula's link above shows a pic of the car with the non-res and that doesnt have a centre box.

Paul

·
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
paulnutter said:
I am a bit confused about what hes sellin tho. He says its non-res but I think the pic is a resonated one! Khutula's link above shows a pic of the car with the non-res and that doesnt have a centre box.
I was confused as well, thought only the resonated one had the centre box and maybe the seller was a bit confused about what he was selling!

Happy bidding - let us know who is victorious and if it is indeed res or non-res!

:cool:

·
5,616 Posts
cesc said:
Do it. You're only going to end up regretting it if you don't. It is bloody loud though.
Non-res all the way :xD

·
1,580 Posts
Just got reply from seller. It a resonated one so maybe im thinking its too quiet not sure yet.

Quote ' Hi. My mistake in the response to previous question. Doh!!! The picture is of my exhaust and it is the resonated version, so it is civilised but still sporty. Apologies for the confusion.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<'

Paul

·
1,580 Posts
LOL its very stressful and i havnt even decided if im gonna bid yet. I realy want a non-resonated as I want to get the full benefit hehe

1 - 20 of 24 Posts