VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the football season starts today and all I can say is that I am really looking forward to it, its seems a long time since the end of the last one.

So come on United (Manchester that is - as there is only one United) - make sure you keep hold of the title.

So which team do you support and what sort of season do you think they will have :questionmark:

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
2,548 Posts
Wolves - Playoffs but no promotion. Going to the game against Watford today (season ticket holder for over 10 years)

Watch us get stuffed on Sky at 5pm today!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good for you - I don't get time to go anymore - but when my son gets older I'll start going again - have a good day.

Wolves have under achieved for the last few years - but you don't need me to tell you that.

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Newcastle fan here, black and white through and through.

Think we'll maybe get a 6th or 7th place this season, hopefully with a few things finally getting sorted out.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep you have a proper manager now - thin khe will make a difference.

Viduka was a good signing - would have liked him at United.

Smudge well he wears his heart on his sleeve - so much passion.

Not sure Barton was a good buy - he's a thug IMO

·
4,328 Posts
Hiya, Im an arsenal fan, im hoping to qualify for the champions league. And if tottenham keep playing like they did today i think we can do it :)

·
385 Posts
The mighty Chelsea, going tomorrow!!

Carefree wherever you may be, we are the famous CFC and we don't give a 'hoot' (lol) whoever you maybe cos we are the famous CFC.!!! DO NOT GET ME STARTED!!! he he he

1 - 7 of 7 Posts