VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 407 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had an idea this might be a good place to post up just pics of wheels already fitted to the R32.
Then you can browse at your leisure to find your new rims.
Heres a few pics i borrowed from elsewhere.

Right thats enough from me for now, feel free to post up some more cos my eyes are going funny lol

·
1,432 Posts
Might be best to add details of the wheels such as size and name if possible.

·
286 Posts
Any excuse to post piccies! Yey, here's mine

8x19" ET35. 5mm spacers rear. Dotz Roadster. 225/35/19 falkens.

G

·
My car with 19" Sportecs before I owned it - looks good I think - lowered and I love the red Porsche brakes. Shame they were removed before I bought it.

·
1,432 Posts
Wow someone else with Sportec rims, but yours were removed before you got the car?

G

·
FiftyPenceR32 said:
Wow someone else with Sportec rims, but yours were removed before you got the car?
Sorry I did mean to say that I have Arsitos now. Although I like them a lot - I would like some aftermarket ones. My favourites are the CHs, LMs and the anthracite CKs in this thread are pretty special too. I forsee my Aristos being on the car for ever. My money gets spent on other mods.

·
287 Posts

I'm sorry, the wheels were already on there when I bought it! They're sickening I know, they're getting changed back to the OEM Aristo's as soon as I get a set.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
1,149 Posts
Look at those brakes!!! Nice nice nice :D

G

·
It would be a close call between CHs and these CKs in a similar colour to the picture. This picture also makes me want to change my rear light cluster too. Love my RCCRs though - will have a think.

1 - 20 of 407 Posts