VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dunno didnt see, it was on a nice bit of road that I was taking full advantage of...

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No I went to price everything up and see wot I would like, I decided on non res Milltek and carbonio filter, all being well I should be able to get them in the next few weeks.

G

·
M44RT said:
No I went to price everything up and see wot I would like, I decided on non res Milltek and carbonio filter, all being well I should be able to get them in the next few weeks.
Good choice :D

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts

·
5,616 Posts
M44RT said:
I still havent heard one but I can only imagine it sounds great...
.... well, here's mine :D

G

·
M44RT said:
WOW. Now Im excited about getting one. Cheers mate...
You must have seen that video clip before Mat posts it everywhere :)

Must do some of mine too, as with cats, manifolds and uprated cams it sounds different again.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Would love to hear it, awesome were telling me about the manifolds and cats, they seem a very interesting option.

G

·
M44RT said:
Would love to hear it, awesome were telling me about the manifolds and cats, they seem a very interesting option.
I'm sure we can arrange something - maybe at Oulton Park or sooner. I need to go to Awesome soon as well - so that's another possibility.

·
5,616 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.