VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
1,138 Posts
Gutted for you. Post up more info in case something comes up on here, or if anyone has seen anything.

Hope you get it back in one piece.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Feel for you fella, haven't had it that long have you? Hope they catch the scum that took it. Good luck hope you get it back asap

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
Bloody hell,

Bastard scum bags, lets hope you get a good pay out and it does not put you off getting another

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
What the hell!!! You've barely had it a few months !!! Sorry to hear it mate.

·
4,420 Posts
Nooo! the bucking fastards!!!! im sorry to hear it mate, and you were putting effort into it as well to get it right! how did they steal it? break in for the keys or something?
i just hope its either recovered or you get a good pay out, its a big eye opener for all of us

·
3,137 Posts
never good to hear, hope the thieving scum get whats coming to them

Reactions: PaulW

·
4,420 Posts
Got to be a previous owner pal. I can't understand how else it could be taken if you have both keys

Is there still a hole in the rear bumper ? If so guys keep any eye out for a silver mk4 with a hole under the plate
or more likely, keep an eye out for it on ebay or gumtree or something, if they decide to sell it in bits or whatever the hole is on the lower part of the bumper near one of the vent things if i remember correctly

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry boys been on the photo to the boys in blue. Reg ax53 kma rear bumper cracked and it been dewiperd. Had both keys to. fuck Noes how they got it they got in the car and drove off in less the 1 minute add holes i.will find them

·
4,420 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
nice one Frankie she's been dewiped to. No Audi plate mate but 2010 on reel flash 1

1 - 20 of 67 Posts