VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seen on other forums they have members locations or regions and i found it handy for meeting with other members ??

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
[sup]Below your avatar ins your location. Its up to the user wether they choose to disclose their location or not. [/sup]

·
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I mean like on the menu list where u could just go into in and pick tour location and see who lives nearby on in the same place

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I think a google map with members locations on would be pretty awesome! At least then you could see if they're many or any other members of the forum/R32 owners near by to you.
Could even see where the hotspots of these cars are in uk, but with that said exact locations wouldn't be good.

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
Car thrives could also see where they are

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
I think a google map with members locations on would be pretty awesome! At least then you could see if they're many or any other members of the forum/R32 owners near by to you.
Could even see where the hotspots of these cars are in uk, but with that said exact locations wouldn't be good.
This was suggested a wee while ago. A lot of members dont put build threads up for car security reasons let alone give locations etc

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
As stated above....exact locations wouldn't be good and I can obviously understand that.
But the location doesn't have to be exact..... and of course opted for with your profile setup.
I think the region/county/area (High Wycombe/Buckinghamshire, Maidenhead/Berkshire, Falmouth/Cornwall?) would be suffice enough and wouldn't give anything to potential car thieves.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts