VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally got my wheels thru 2day after alot of being mucked around! still not 100% there as i was sent the wrong spacers! but heres a few pics of me R8 reps prob not everyones cup of tea but once me new discs come thru and i sort me calipers i think itl look much better! ended up getting the tyers free aswell only ordered alloys alone there not the best but cant complain for free

:D:xD:D

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Very nice mate, I like them.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Looks good mate! I think they quite suit the R, first one i've seen with them on.

Are they 18"'s or 19"'s ?

I noticed you've got a black grill, is it carbon or painted black? I was thinking of doing that.
can you post a full frontal pic so as i can see it properly please??

·
3,732 Posts
i couldnt put my finger on it tokyo but now youve said it yeah its the momo i see in them. bout time someone fitted these to an R32 :D nice one

·
777 Posts
that looks good Nick.

PS. love that number plate!

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cheers for all you thoughts i am pleased with them, i took a while to decide was contemplating a few others but glad i went with these in the end they are 18's, 19's were a bit to pricey with half decent tyers!

the grill is just a black grill mate which i will be getting rid of soon if your interested pm me!

will get some other pics up soon in a few weeks when my other bits are sorted

Nick :D:xD:D

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
They look very nice Nick

Just watch out for potholes etc now

What have you done with your other wheels ,Are you going to ebay them or keep them ?

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
caxton01 said:
They look very nice Nick

Just watch out for potholes etc now

What have you done with your other wheels ,Are you going to ebay them or keep them ?
im keeping em james as spares, i never got ur pm mate tried to pm u but ur inbox was full

:D

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
N13KKF said:
im keeping em james as spares, i never got ur pm mate tried to pm u but ur inbox was full

:D
Hi Nick, I did not get you'r PM before going away to Wales as as you know my PM mail box on here was full,(I sent you a PM the other day, But I don't think you got it either)

James.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts