VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to get a snow foam lance for the summer, but looking around at the different ones for sale, i am not sure if they all do the same job (which i am sure they do), as the prices seem to be very close. Can anyone give me advise on which one they recommend?

Just want to make sure i dont buy something i regret.

Cheers

·
1,028 Posts
Autobrite snow foam lance is excellent and on detailing world, loads of group buys too with snow foam included

·
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I see the Autobrite gets a good review. Looking at the various search results, is the hole snow foam thing more to do with the snow foam solution rather than the lance.

It seems a lot of people say its down to down to the solution, and I see the Bilt Hamber gets good consistent reviews. is this the case?

I am sure a lot if people have their own preferences though.

·
1,028 Posts
I've not tried any others for snow foam or lance, the autobrite one is the first one I've had but there price is always good and it is a quality product

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
I have a Karcher K series and i bought a lance for it, high quality and easy to take apart as all snow foam lances clog up after a while ive donw my twice in a year and it persorms much better

·
Super Moderator
2,202 Posts
I have a Karcher K series and i bought a lance for it, high quality and easy to take apart as all snow foam lances clog up after a while ive donw my twice in a year and it persorms much better
I stopped using mine as I presume its clogged up.
Any ideas what bit needs cleaning to unclog?
Cheers

·
982 Posts
Before taking it apart, try running some hot water with 2 spoons of Bicarbonate of Soda through it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts