VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon all. Down came the snow on Saturday, and out came the first play with the ESP on and off in an empty car park! Just a bit of fun! (Sorry for pics, the brother in law didn't do the best job with my camera!)

Cheers Sam:D

·
616 Posts
WOW, fair amount of snow! Glad you enjoyed yourself. :)

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Shame I didn't have any snow down here.

Looks like you had fun tho :D

·
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Deckedr32 said:
WOW, fair amount of snow! Glad you enjoyed yourself. :)
Yeah mate, came down in about six hours but disappeared as fast as it arrived! Gutted as I wanted some time off work! :wink:

·
1,084 Posts
We had a lot of snow at the w.e but by the time I got my lazy ass out of bed, everyone had driven all over it. :(

·
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
macdaddy said:
GIT ......

I want snow lol.

How did the car feel in the snow then ?
With ESP on the car was amazing, gripped like a dream and almost felt like i was just driving as normal on a soft surface with a bit of play from the tail. With ESP off however...... different story, full on 4wheel spin, braking almost ineffective, car sideways and it felt like i'd uncaged a beast! Really tested my driving, felt like an experience I had on a Police skid pan in shropshire in an old Sierra with slicks! Defo a lot of fun!:xD:wink:

Skee said:
no winter tires?
Just had new tyres but not winter tyres, just wanted to see what car would do with standard set up. Not enough bad weather over here in Yorkshire Skee to warrant winter rubber!:blushed:

·
Registered
222 Posts
i live up here in Sweden but we dont get any Snow, not fair, do have 0-5Celcius everyday thoe, but we are forced to have wintertires :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts