VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Primarily for all you game geeks out there... Myself included

Obviously with the imminent release of gta5 next month's there a lot of hype (and rightly so) surrounding it but I've been playing on two games quite a bit recently which I thought I'd mention...

Theyre both zombie based, im a massive walking dead fan so would be rude not to...

Day-z... this one is PC based but there's talk of it coming out on console although I doubt it given how demanding it is

This ones a real time simulator, i.e you need to eat, drink and sleep or you suffer the real effects. Break a leg hopping a fence and your screwed till you can get bandages etc, similarly get shot in the head and your dead instantly... Proper tough but so rewarding

And for you non PC gamers there state of decay out this week on the Xbox 360

This ones like a scaled down version, all about recruiting survivors, stealth, reconnaissance etc etc and once a character dies that's it.... it kinda plays like an episode of walking dead tbh

Anyone played either? If so what's your thoughts...

·
504 Posts
I have had a look into Day-z in the past but i use Macs and while they are fantastic for my work needs they really suck for Gaming and as per usual are not compatable with Day-z, and i can't try Decay as im a playstation guy myself but i am very exited about GTA's imminant arrival.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have had a look into Day-z in the past but i use Macs and while they are fantastic for my work needs they really suck for Gaming and as per usual are not compatable with Day-z, and i can't try Decay as im a playstation guy myself but i am very exited about GTA's imminant arrival.
Shame as your genuinely missing out.... Ive got all 3 platforms purely for this reason, I mainly play Xbox but have the ps3 for exclusives and PC is hands down better than both for when im up for a marathon session

·
3,242 Posts
There no meant to be a new gran turismo comming out aswell,
Plus Fifa
Zombie's ain't my games kind of games but do like shoot'em up style games.

Regards
Vrt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts