VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
2,808 Posts
Never seen a red MK5 before, do they exist? Theyr just a myth I thought? Like the sasquatch, people say they exist but theres no real evidence....

·
544 Posts
there is a red mk5 near me and does look pretty cool in red

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice info! But i still cant upload! I have pics on my desktop not on a website! so i have no url! any help?

·
748 Posts
Hello a fellow southerner near me im from kingston! do you know kingston?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Brancho said:
Nice info! But i still cant upload! I have pics on my desktop not on a website! so i have no url! any help?
You need to upload them to a photo hosting site, before you can post them. If you mail them to the e-mail address I have sent to you via PM I'll post them for you :151:

·
748 Posts
where abouts in guilford you from?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I live just outside Guildford in godalming! So what the best way to increase the torque in these bad boys!!!

·
4,328 Posts
Hiya, i may have spotted you about when i had a trip out with Drivetrain :) around 2 years ago?

Yeah they are very veyr rare i have only ever seen one red mk4 and one red mk5.

Here is mine:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well it might have been my car but it werent me! :) just picked mine up Friday b4 last! And to be honest the Red is what sold it!! id been looking for about 18months and then i see one and bought it!! ill check out the photos later! cheers mate!

·
4,328 Posts
Yeah i know what you mean. I have had a black and a blue car. I dont like silver cars. As i wanted something different this meant i had only the red as an option. I waited like 12 months for one to appear, and whn it did i travelled over 300 miles the next day to view it :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
quality! i only travelled 100 but put a £500 dep down so no one else could have it!! Nice motor mate, the wheels give it a different look! You got the black and red outline going on and i defo aint complaing about black and red as you can see from my avatar!!! :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts