VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
404 Posts
After 26 years in the Armed Forces, my time has come to an end and now need to sell my car for something more economical, against my better wishes. It has a huge spec with all the standard features, including:

RNS 510 with Video in Motion (2013 V7 Europe Maps)
Heated Cloth Seats
Cruise Control
Bluetooth
10 Speakers
Larger Paddle Shift
LED Side Lights
'R' Caliper Retainers
Winter Pack
Convenience Pack
Leaving/Coming home lights
VW Cloth and Rubber mats, front and back

VW Service History
6 months Tax
12 months MOT
DSG Oil and Filter Change
Haldex Oil and Filter Change
Engine Oil and filter Change
Vredestein Tyres
82k Miles

Stunning example in a rare colour

£8995

Tel: 07773 607046

Attachments

·
19,408 Posts
Lovely example.

GLWS

·
19,408 Posts
I wouln't have thought so knowing how well it's been looked after by yourself and that Shadow Blue ones don't pop up very often.

Only downside is cloth but there are a few people who prefer cloth over leather.

·
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My first R32 was leather and the sides of the seats collapsed and leather was creased from a very early age - it didnt look good and for that reason specifically looked for a cloth one - I was lucky to find ones which were heated also, even rarer AND in Shadow Blue (only one other for sale in the UK when I bought it)

·
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sold my beloved R32 today to MRSCUFF (New R32OC Member). Thoroughly good chap and very passionate, so I think it has gone to a good home.

Thanks Phil for a good afternoon and look after her; she did me well! Enjoy

G

·
i remember when i first joined r32oc and was looking for a r32, and viewed a shadow blue example and remember your posts and seeing your car and thinking you dont see many of those. Stunning colour and looks amazing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for a great car MICALEE, still smiling!
Would you believe after you did such a great job shining her up on Saturday morning, some Pterodactyl came along Saturday night and dropped the biggest birdcak you've ever seen on her!! Most upset! Though good excuse to give her another wash and polish.

Just waiting for the sun to come out and I'll get some photo's up!

Cheers buddy!

·
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great - really satisfied it has gone to a good home. I must have chamois that three times Saturday what with the constant showers! You wait till the sun is on it - beautiful. Look forward to seeing her again. I do miss it so much!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts