VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
After much time of waiting I have now finally got the chance of getting on the property ladder so unfortunately the R is going to have to go and a cheap run about will have to replace it.

The car is a 53reg 3dr DBP mk4 R32 that has only 51,500 genuine miles on the clock. The vehicle also benefits from having the much sort after half leather Koenig heated seats along with full service history mainly VW and some of the services carried out by a single independent garage.

Service History
17/08/05- 13,139 VW Beadles
17/07/07-28,767 VW Sinclair
11/11/09- 37,032 Close Garage
15/08/11- 40,153 Close Garage
20/02/12- 41,230 Close Garage
26/02/13- 48,412 VW T.Hayselden

Tax: 30/11/2013
MOT: Full 12 months will be added on the 10/10/13
Previous Owners: 5
Fully HPI Clear (feel free to do your own checks)
2 Keys
Full File of receipts along with V5 present

Completed by the previous owner in the last 2500miles the car has benefited in having -

All Four Alloy Wheels Professionally Refurbished along with 4 new Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres fitted and to finish it off 4 new genuine VW centre caps
Front lower arms refurbed, front and rear bushes replaced and new lower ball joints
New top mounts and bearings
New front anti-roll bar bushes
4 wheel alignment at VW
Coil packs replaced under warranty
All genuine parts have being used and the folder full of receipts will prove this

The R also benefits from having the cam chain, tensioner, clutch and dual mass flywheel replaced just for a piece of mind with receipts and logs in the service book to prove this roughly completed 9500 miles ago

Since my owner ship of the vehicle (June 2013) I have had new genuine VW discs and pads fitted to both the front and the rear of the car (Fitted at 49,700) along with a seat Leon Cupra R front splitter just to enhance the overall look of the vehicle.

The car is totally standard (the way these vehicles should be in my opinion) apart from a Miltek non- resonated cat back exhaust along with the Polo rear wiper arm and the Seat Leon Cupra R front splitter.

Overall the condition of the car is excellent, all four alloys are without curbing, regardless of being a 10 year old car the paint work is outstanding and the exterior condition apart from very minor stone chips being faultless. Interior condition again being faultless looks brand new, never smoked in and since my owner ship the rear seats will have being sat in a maximum of 5 times.

I am located in North Yorkshire however anymore information needed along with pictures or to arrange viewing of the R feel free to PM me along with contacting me on:

Mobile: 07891326672

Email: [email protected]

Due to the low mileage, excellent condition & overall outstanding maintenance of the R32 I am open to offers around £8400.

**Pictures now added feel free to contact me if anymore are needed**

Thank you. Ryan

Attachments

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
£8.4k might be a little high, I understand you have had the chains done so this might be enough to get your required price.

I got mine with 42k on the clock completely standard for a little less than that 2 years ago.

Stick up some pictures though!

GLWS

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the comment, like I stated in the advert that I am open to offers around £8400, as you can see the car has being very highly maintained regardless of cost, but as soon as I get back from my course I will ad the pictures required.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
All the best with the sale and the house, hope you get your asking price ono.

Reactions: Cuthy

·
334 Posts
Looks like the suspension has been lowered or is it just my eyes? Would you consider offers around the early £7,000's?

Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts