VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold my mk4 today, to a lovely young women from down south. So keep your eyes peeled. Actually a sad sad sad day. BUT i promise i will own one again so im not going to cancel my r32oc membership on the site yet.
Best car iv ever owned

·
2,097 Posts
Sad to hear it mate but of it was the best car you have owned why did you sell it?
We're about is the owner down south? I'm down south, ill keep a look out.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
exeter shes located pal,

and the running costs where getting too much as it was a second car but ended up being my everyday car and i do some miles, mind over heart decision, litrally devostated watching it drive off ;( i can imagine for everyone on here that would be close to a worst nightmare lol

·
556 Posts
Sometimes a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.... Now get your priorities right & go get her back...

Reactions: vwrsc_89

·
556 Posts
Ha! Sorry dude! You have my sympathies, I'm sure you'll be back in an R in the near future... You'll not live without that V6 growl for long man, it's like a drug! You might need rehab after this...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im looking at all these new replacements and as good as these cars maybe in the back of mind ino im going to get that grunt..... thats it im going to see the Dr hahaha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts