VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump up, car is now re-advertised and the advert is as above. Looking for £5k for a quick sale, car needs a little bit of TLC as can be understood by the ad.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Just noticed both moonlight and indigo are on that list!

I'll have a nosey at the code when I get home! It's not DBP anyway so is still one of the rarer ones

EDIT: Just looked at different pics and it's definitely Indigo, cheers guys!

·
26 Posts
Hi, how long have you owned the car and other than what you have listed is it needing anything else. Is there plenty life left in the tyres, is the clutch still ok and any rattle from chains on cold start up. It looks fresh enough in the pics, has there been any repair be it cosmetically or any panel replacement... Im looking for a replacement for my s3 but I may end up using it during winter. Currently looking at
S3's, mk5 r32' s or even a b6/7 s4 but ive always had a soft spot for the mk4 r32 hence the email... If you get little response or no decent offer for your r32 then I will certainly have a look as it is one of the rarer colours but as you said it does need some tlc and some money spent to get it 100 % and im just weighing up what it would cost to have done. Im also in Aberdeen which is a plus as the majority of rarer colours are down south. Who normally does any of the servicing or work on the car.

Cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheers for the kind words guys! Priced to move as I want the drive space back!

My ad is probably a bit doom and gloom with regards to the bodywork, but I just want to be as honest as possible!

Car has had a 4 wheel alignment and all corners are now within spec!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Christ this is surely far to cheap. I paid a little more for a tidy black mk4 about 4 months ago with 90k on it and that was a good price. Would expect this to be about 1k more

1 - 14 of 14 Posts