VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening everyone :)

I hope your all well, and enjoying the site.

Firstly ill start with the apologies / appraisals.

To Macdaddy - Macaddy is very much one of the founding members of the site, he has helped me out no end with the site and organising alot of events and group buys. i DONT want to single out particular members for their work for and towards the site, however im sure you will all agree steve has done a hell of a lot for it. So thanks :dancing:

To Every member on the site - I genuinely do appreciate everything that you guys do to contribute to the site. We are a young club and site but the way that it has grown and the amount of members that we have that are enthusiasts and like to be involved is great. So thanks to all of you !

To every new member of the site - yes, i am the original founding member:D, which means that i should be the one that meets and greets you all, however having recently gotten a fulltime job and a swift reality check, and also a new woman (more about that one day soon ;) :p )means that time for the site has lapsed, however this should hopefully settle down. So sorry to you guys but have a belated welcome to the site :shakehands::laugh:

The sponsors - thank you to all the guys that are current and soon-to-be-possibly sponsors ;) just to give you an indication of how quickly the site has grown, we launched the site on the 11th of March.

Thats the pageview average each month since we launched.

We have had over 60 thousand people visit the site. And we have used over 50gb of bandwidth - and the website isnt even that b/w intensive!

So again thank you to the sponsors for helping to keep us running with the costs etc.

Now, as i said in the first part of this thread i dont want to single people out but also dont want to make people feel like ive missed them out.

Ive made alot of friends on here which im grateful for. And hopefully that will continue.

Next, i want to apologise to all the guys that came up to the RR day. I was having a bit of a rough day, partly due to being out the night earlier :p but i wasnt exactly the best event host, however i hope you all had a laugh at my ridiculous exhaust and me pulling the trolley jack :D

Next, to anybody that pm's me and gets a late reply / doesnt get one at all! With the new job and as said above, other things, its hard to reply to messages and get everythijng done.

I dont think ive missed anything there, if i have wrong-done you on here or in a past life :flute: i apologise :playingball:

OK! Onto the future. I did and still do have alot of plans for the site. Events, merchandise, groupbuys, trackdays, discounts, everything a club should have. So they are still coming and hopefully soon.

The site will soon take a version3 upgrade. Nothing will change to the way things work, it will just look different and hopefully run alot smoother / quicker.

Thats all i can type for one thread, hope you have not fallen asleep reading it so far.

If anybody wants anything for the site / ideas etc please dont hesitate to send me a pm or macdaddy a pm.

Thanks for listening :) :ciao:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
keep up the good work guys!

G

·
Who is Wayne?? :wavey:

Awesome site fella! Even if we're not posting it keeps me entertained just watching through the day in work........!!

:beer:

·
190 Posts
Nice thread Wayne, Im fairly new to the R scene and this site but its always a pleasure to visit.

Just wish i could access the net at work

·
1,084 Posts
Thanks very much for your hard work Wayne and Steve! (Not sure why I am thanking Macdaddy's potted plants though:hmmmm:). The site is a great resource.

Don't stress too much about not giving the site too much time Wayne. It seems you have your priorities right (actual life over internet life). Good luck with the new lady:love:.

Cheers again :top:

James

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Nice one Wayne. It's good to see that the site owner actually cares about the people on his/her site.

I've been on here from near the start (I think) and it's been great watching the site grow, and welcoming newcomers.

Long may it continue to be a success, and here's to meeting most/all of you at some point in the near future.

·
267 Posts
Cheers Wayne / steve ,

nice to find a website that is so "good natured" these days . They are normally full of people on their soapboxs or people who are bitter and twisted .

A very good collective forum ......

sp

·
Registered
11 Posts
No idea the site was so new. Meteoric rise really..like Abba after the 1974 Eurovsion song contest. . .or like the Spice Girls when they realeased "Wannabe" .. .or like when Abi Titmus noshed off John Lesley in that video and in said video had penetrative finger/anal relations with that lass.

Castle Coombe trackday!! WOOP! WOOP!

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
Just want to say well done

This is the best forum for advice,

At least I got my 6463 up-date done :)

Thanks.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
748 Posts
Nice one Wayne, excellent job all round :party:

And yes, many things have happened to me this year too ( good and bad ), but meeting everyone at the RR day and seeing your forlorn face while pulling the trolley jack will live on in my memories for a long time! :top:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts