VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've done it again. Managed to have my 6th crash in just under 3 years driving. In my defense, 3 of those times I was crashed into and I did do a whole lot of mileage in those 3ish years.

Either way, I managed to crash into one of those jumping out moving island curbs, you know the ones?

Does anyone have to sell OR know where to source OR tell me what parts other car parts will fit the R. I'm in need of the following:

Sump
Oil sensor
Oil pump
Oil pump shaft
And quite possibly a pick up pipe.

If you don't mind, message me and I'll message you back my number and we can iMessage/WhatsApp/SMS as I'm rarely on the forum.

Pictures are of the crash scene. It was rather amusing to watch everyone slipping around on my oil slick I left though(!)

Road surface Asphalt Wood Grass Waste

Automotive tire Road surface Liquid Automotive lighting Asphalt

Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design

Attachments

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,361 Posts
I got Mk5 and Mk4 oil pumps which come with the pick up fitted. I sold the Mk5 sump i had yesturday and don`t have any others at the moment.

·
South East Organiser
6,827 Posts
Lucifer said:
Got him sorted with a pump and shaft.
Cheers buddy. Its currently sat outside bleeding her goldy stuff on the road. Guess who is fixing her.......

Sent by Crash Bandicoot while jumping on TNT boxes.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Doug is my car wizard. Just looking for an oil sensor now...

You heading down spoons later as well birthday boy? You'll find a few drinks down there waiting for you & S.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.