VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya,
I was unable to attend the r32 southern meet, but i knew a few people going to a local vw meet so decided to go along for a while and these shots were taken of the car:

Car was washed, a layer of megs no 7 covered with jetseal, and followed by a layer of oraange crush dodo wax, then a layer of concours the next day.

I hope you like them :)

G

·
Looking good Andrew - very very nice :151:

Out of interest how much is your car lowered? Look like a far bit of sapce between the wheel and the arch.

·
83 Posts
tamr32 said:
Very nice mate wasnt sure about that rear boot filler but got to say it looks nice on there might think about it myself whats under the bonnet notice you have some pipes look like ther coming from or going to an intercooler
Did someone say turbo............? ;)

·
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers for the kind words. The car is around stock height on kw v2 coilovers, only because at the moment i live down a country lane which is basically a off road course, and i already scrape a bit so cant go any lower.

Yeah i really like the boot infill as i feel if you leave it not belended in it follows the line of the bottom of the lights.

Yeah its a eip stage 2 turbo car with the forge adapter and meth/water injection and running around 450 mark :)

·
1,432 Posts
Can you refit the front lower side grilles or do the pipes to the intercooler get in the way?

Looks great anyhow :)

·
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The pipework gets in the way, but im having a mate make a bit for me which will fit and will also able me to run some ducting back tot eh turbo to help cool it down, as it gets really really hot back there :(

·
Registered
10 Posts
Cracking car, I've only had my R for a month but noticed it doesn't have mesh at rear bumper cut outs ,has mine been removed?

·
Registered
159 Posts
The R doesn't come with rear mesh as standard - empty holes is right!

Have a look under the Group Buys section on this site and you may be in time for an order of rear mesh grilles...

·
1,432 Posts
geeboy said:
Cracking car, I've only had my R for a month but noticed it doesn't have mesh at rear bumper cut outs ,has mine been removed?
Nope, the R32 didnt come with the rear grill mesh as standard but if you like the look of it you can likely join the famous Very Cherry groupbuy which is happening right now in the groupbuy section at the bottom of the main forum page :)

ROFL: duplicate info :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts