VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok just been asked by a big audio producer who do sound tracks for EA games and also Sony games, If they can record the noise of my car for future games !!! :listen:
They also want to document it all in picture form too so it'll be a mini photo shoot too.

Dont think its worth anything cash wise but i dont care cos how cool is that !

Only prob is i've just sold my xbox360 so i'll have to buy a new console to listen to the next game featuring an R32 , which will be mine lol

Just gonna confirm dates with them, Watch this space and i'll report back what goes on inc pics :alberteinstein:

G

·
That's well cool Steve.

Any idea what game?

How do you know the producer?

GolfGirl's car has been recorded for a game too. Not sure which one - but I have seen a thread on UK-MKIVs about it.

·
3,732 Posts
way cool ;)

the mrs used to own a new beetle and a photographer stopped us in a carpark for pictures, it went on to be used for a car insurance leaflet for a while

·
947 Posts
Nice one - my mate works for EA Games in California (the guy that got us our wheels centres), he said if its EA Games then the game might be Burnout which is made in Guildford.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
macdaddy said:
Ok just been asked by a big audio producer who do sound tracks for EA games and also Sony games, If they can record the noise of my car for future games !!! :listen:
They also want to document it all in picture form too so it'll be a mini photo shoot too.

Dont think its worth anything cash wise but i dont care cos how cool is that !

Only prob is i've just sold my xbox360 so i'll have to buy a new console to listen to the next game featuring an R32 , which will be mine lol

Just gonna confirm dates with them, Watch this space and i'll report back what goes on inc pics :alberteinstein:
Thanks to me :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
I don't want to pee on your bonfire mate, but the firm I work for was asked by them if they could use our Comany logo, to which we said yes, but they never did use it, I think they must take hundreds of logo'ds and sound tracks, and only use a few.

Is your's diffeent from a standard?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts