VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

· Registered
256 Posts
Hi Guys,

It's coming close to that time of the year again. Last year we had a lovely drive through Winchester and half of us got lost and turned the wrong directions.

Just putting a feeder out there for names and numbers and I was thinking we could cruise to Bournemouth for a change of scenery. We had a great turnout last year so it would be great if we had some new faces in the crowd. Right so I'm thinking around the 7th Dec which is a Sunday and we can meet at Ower Services around 10am, from there we can cruise to this pub (http://woodpeckerspetisbury.co.uk/index.html) for some lunch and christmas banter!

The Christmas List!
1. Harry
2. Jean
3. Dave
4. Lee
5. Toomer

· Registered
3,760 Posts
It was a bit of a nightmare with the amount of traffic, I don't think people appreciated my efforts to keep the spirits high by playing Christmas songs very loud with the windows down.

As it stands, I am up for Christmas meet again this year (You know how things can change with work)

I'll go with the majority of the dates, Which ever is best for most people.

A Christmas meal with the .:R guys and girls has to be a must, hopefully with reserved parking if that can be arranged

Get planning Harry

· Registered
609 Posts
Am up for this, but would throw in a curveball and say we could go somewhere more rural as it'll be a decent drive there, maybe a nice pub in Blandford or Dorchester, both have nice town centres and just be more fun to drive to and more likely to park together haha. But either way I'm down. I'll happily research a place to eat if we can finalise a location. Or meet at the overcliff or oscombe promenade (if it's open you can park right next to the beach; nice pics) and go up from there

· Registered
3,760 Posts
Am up for this, but would throw in a curveball and say we could go somewhere more rural as it'll be a decent drive there, maybe a nice pub in Blandford or Dorchester, both have nice town centres and just be more fun to drive to and more likely to park together haha. But either way I'm down. I'll happily research a place to eat if we can finalise a location. Or meet at the overcliff or oscombe promenade (if it's open you can park right next to the beach; nice pics) and go up from there
If there's good parking, Decent place for us all to get together for a meal, I'll be happy
I'll sit back and relax and await the plans, hopefully there will be a good turnout.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.