VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.. some help if possible. I am having a nightmare trying to get these wheels on my V R32.

They are a fox( only cause of BBS's problems) and after them sending the wrong spigots i have now found out i need spacers !! AGH !! I have been advised on 5mm.. is this ok ? and does anyone know where i can get them next day(saturday) as my car is off the road and i am going on holiday tomorrow.

Thanks

G

·
Give these guys a call. I think they offer next days delivery. I got my H&R spacers from here - I have 15mm rear and 10mm at the front. Mine is a MKIV though :151:

·
1,432 Posts
Demon Tweeks and AMD Technik also sell spacers and could well do next day delivery.

Is there nowhere near you who sell them?

·
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys.. they are all struggling with a Saturday delivery, but I have found some 6mm's at a local dealers. But now trying to find some longer bolts ! These wheels are not destined to get on the R !

Just to add i have seen a mkIV in BMP in perfect condition at my local garage( west sussex) with 6000miles on the clock for £16500. If any one is interested i will give you the dealers details.

·
1,432 Posts
Only 6,000 miles, wow!

Good luck in your quest for the longer wheel bolts, any local hardware store should be able to help. Just normal bolts will do but the problem arises concerning the ball or cone seating which is required. My bolts from demon tweeks came with some ball seat washers which go onto the bolts.

·
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hello mate.. its at chichester car company in chichester west sussex.. it was mint !

·
133 Posts
thanks mate am going to contact them if they can offer me a decent p.ex might do a deal really wanted one with a sunroof but if its a minter guess i can go without

1 - 9 of 9 Posts