VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's the old chestnut of the written word not being interpreted how the writer intended.

However if someone does write something that questions your integrity then you do have the right to reply, albeit CH's response is somewhat OTT.

Yes the review is the road and track test of RS3 and 135i, CH review of RS3 hasn't changed, goes on about the terrible understeer, dated interior but brilliant engine. He loves the 135i and you can't argue with the fact that its £10k cheaper and at 140mph will overtake the RS3 from a standing start!

Such a shame the hatchback is just not a great looking car as clearly the engineering is first rate at the price point and real alternative to an R32 if you want a 6 cylinder engine.

·
3,242 Posts
See i post the review by ch on the audi section and it created a few replys by rs3 owners.
The thing is yeah this kinda put ch in a postion were a reply was a must, and totally ch went a bit ott.
Yes reading that thread about it. Has been amusing, but up until now. I had never heard of speedingmonkey.

Regards
Vrt

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
1,580 Posts
Never heard of Matt Hubbard before, having read his thread I hope I never do again, seems a right tit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts